BACK TO HEALTH 6-WEEK PROGRAMME
Start the year strong 💪🌟 and sculpt your way to a fitter and happier YOU, with our 6-week programme.
Our NEXT course starts on January 22nd! Enrol anytime between now and the 22nd of January 2024 .
Each week , you'll unlock an incredible package, including :
- 3 in-studio classes per week: 2x Mat classes (choose from Barre, Suspension, Matwork Pilates, Yoga or Fusion class) and 1 Reformer class each week at Encore Mount Maunganui studio for $65 per week
- 3 in-studio Reformer classes per week at any location for $75 per week
- 1 online Matwork pilates class per week: to do in your own time or keep for the holidays, recorded by our Senior Pilates Instructor Fanny
- 1 online Yoga Nidra session - recorded by Senior Yoga Instructor Shelley; It is a deep relaxation and meditation technique designed to induce a state of profound physical, mental, and emotional relaxation while maintaining full awareness and consciousness. Yoga Nidra is known for its various potential benefits, including stress reduction, improved sleep, enhanced creativity, and increased self-awareness. It's a valuable practice for managing stress and anxiety and can be a useful tool for personal growth and self-discovery.
- Wellness tips; Sofie from Scandi Health Coaching will share with you useful and applicable tips each week to improve your wellbeing at any age. Including a set of proven tools to boost your mental health and improve your sleep.
- Healthy recipes ; "diets" these days are overated and don't often get you where you want. Rather than restricting your daily intake or reducing calories, Scandi Health will provide easy recipes to add to your week to improve your gut microbiome.
- Breathwork exercises; learn easy breathing techniques to do at home to calm your mind, quieting the incessant chatter and allowing you to tap into a state of deep relaxation and peace before the silly season.
Get in shape and be your best self for 2024! Don't miss out, sign up today!
Our programme officially starts on January 22nd!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
"Dealing with scoliosis since my early teens has presented challenges, especially in later life with persistent lower back and neck pain, affecting my ability to move freely and confidently. Starting with reformer Pilates in August and transitioning into this program in November has been a game-changer. I've had the chance to explore various classes, and I must say, I love each one of them. "
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
The past six weeks, encompassing health and wellness, yoga nidra, and, most importantly for me, breathwork sessions, have been transformative. Despite the tiring and stressful nature of my job, I find myself less stressed and better equipped to handle challenging situations with cruise ship customers. This shift is a testament to the positive impact of your program on my overall well-being.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY:
I owe a tremendous thank you to you. I'm so grateful that my daughter convinced me to join, and it has made a significant difference in my life.
Can I pause my membership or concession?
Yes, all current Encore members can pause their memberships or concessions during the programme. Athletes members automatically qualify for the programme at no extra cost. Email email@example.com to suspend your membership/concession once you have signed up.
What if I miss a class?
Not a problem, you can do the online class instead. Just try to attend as many classes as possible during the 6-week programme.
Can I be away during that time?
It is up to you to sign up or not if you can't finish the programme. You will still get all the online classes, tips and recipes emailed to you but we will not offer any refunds for classes missed
I'm keen, how do I sign up?
You can sign up via our free Encore Pilates APP (search for memberships), or the link provided here. All you need is a method of payment such as debit/credit card. $65 payments will then be automatically taken each week for the next 6 weeks.
How do I win the 10x concessions ?
Anyone enrolled into the programme gets in the draw to win one of the concession. Each week, you will add a sticker on our chart for each activity you have done ( 3 x in-studio classes, 1 online class, Breathwork exercises, Yoga Nidra session and at least one of the Wellbeing tips), the people with the most stickers gets in the draw for the 2nd concession.
I don't live at the Mount, can I go to Pyes Pa or Bethlehem studio?
We offer Mat classes at Mount studio only. However, if you are still keen to join the programme and do 3x reformer classes instead, this is possible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org asap (cost will be $75 per week).
I have injuries, can I still join the programme?
Yes, this is what we do best! We always make sure our classes are safe for every body. But please have a chat to our instructors before class